Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

Constitutional Discussions (147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wisconsin Democratic D.A. Targets Conservatives.

The author calls it Totalitarianism. A Wisconsin District Attorney uses police forces with battering rams to Bust in to houses in the middl…

Started by David Wallace

0 Apr 30, 2015

Cuba: Nothing has Changed.

We see that Cuba is still the thug of the hemisphere. We have an example here provided by Investor's Business Daily. (IBD)   And this happe…

Started by David Wallace

0 Apr 18, 2015

Does the Sun Set in the West

I have taught the history of Western Civilization for many years.  I praise God that I have taught at institutions that allowed me to teach…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Mar 13, 2015

We Need More of Moore

The Ninth Amendment to the Constitution states that, “The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to den…

0 Feb 20, 2015

How Do We Get Back to Where We Were?

It’s hard to be a conservative when there’s little left to conserve.  The increasing pace of America’s progression from free markets to a c…

0 Feb 1, 2015

Bankrupt Who’s Bankrupt?

A few years ago, with tongue securely in cheek, I wrote about the Fed buying Treasury Bonds.  I tried using the absurd to make a point.  I…

0 Jan 25, 2015

Do You have Hope?

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Jan 17, 2015

What Happens When Progressives Tax (and Spend)

As Rush Limbaugh so rightly pointed out, “No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.” So many people have accepted the argument that…

0 Jan 9, 2015

What‘s Next?

Now that BHO has decreed that deportations will cease and work permits and other privileges of legal immigration will be granted to those w…

0 Nov 28, 2014

Impeach President Obama Why When Where and How

In America today just like in Lake Woebegone every child is above average and every child gets a trophy.  We may score low in international…

0 Nov 22, 2014

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service