Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

General Discussion (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flanders Field! We have had the torch passed to us! We must hold it high! We must and we Shall!!!

In Flanders Fields John McCrae, 1915. In Flanders fields the poppies blow Between the crosses, row on row That mark our place; and in the…

Started by David Wallace

0 May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Speech presented at Defend America Rally at the Senate Park May 23, 2009

Thank you everyone for coming out on this Glorious Day! I want to thank the host, Defend our Constitution! Let’s all let them know ho…

Started by David Wallace

0 May 24, 2009

Blog Radio - Thoughts?

I was wondering how members thought about Video Conferencing or doing Blog Radio to Restore Americas Mission? Blog Radio is easy to join up…

Started by Jeff Werner

3 May 23, 2009
Reply by Jeff Werner

Governor O Liar at it again - Gearing Up to take down the GOP

Dear jackie, As Michael Steele and top Republicans meet today in Prince George's County to look for ways to attack President Obama and plo…

Started by Jeff Werner

0 May 20, 2009

Political Ideological Exam

How many of you have heard about this? I took the exam and apparently, I am Ron Paul. Woohoooo. Well, actually, it also said I was about as…

Started by Jeff Werner

0 May 20, 2009

Does anyone know the connection between ACORN, and the National Welfare Rights Organization?

I would think that we all should know more about ACORN, Who founded it, where it was formed, what was its original name. And what is it's c…

Started by David Wallace

2 May 16, 2009
Reply by Jim Simpson

I figured it out! Now I know why we are spending ourselves into oblivion!

We are wondering why the Federal Government is spending so much money! Well we are getting so much money from China. We are drawing them in…

Started by David Wallace

2 May 7, 2009
Reply by Gary Michael Adler

Lets get the Revelution started already

Come On Dave, lets pack it up and suceed from Maryland into wherever we feel. We can do it. Constitution says we can do it.

Started by Jeff Werner

1 Apr 21, 2009
Reply by David Wallace

Who is the Federal Reserve and how have these private banking families shaped global policies

It's been a number of years since the passing of the Federal Reserve act - - Revisit who…

Started by Frank Mirabile

2 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Frank Mirabile

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service