Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

General Discussion (189)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple Suggestions Sound Serious

What is Occam's Razor?  According to the physicists at the University of California, Riverside Occam's (or Ockham's) razor is a principle a…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Oct 16, 2015

Communicators Phasers Replicators Cloaking Device Impulse Drive and the Borg

In many ways I have always been a dystopian believing that the inevitable rise of a future technology enhanced totalitarian state will regi…

0 Oct 2, 2015

Who Was Jim Crow and Why is He Calling Me a Racist

When All in the Family made its big splash back in the 1970s I couldn’t see why it was supposed to be a comedy when it reflected the home I…

0 Sep 10, 2015

The Wrong War in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Despite what the Neo-con punditry that perpetually crowd the stage on Fox tell us over and over a war with Iran will not be the walk in the…

0 Jun 12, 2015

Is the Culture War Over ?

Knowing that there is no fool like an old fool, the seasoned citizen trying to prove he hasn’t lost his grip on America’s rapidly changing…

0 Apr 10, 2015

The Politics of Easter

I love my country.  I consider myself a patriot.  I believe that the United States has provided more people with more freedom and more oppo…

0 Apr 3, 2015

A Rose By Any Other Name

The main lesson we learn from History is that we don’t learn from History.  The lack of historical perspective is, I believe, one of the ma…

0 Feb 27, 2015

Recent Case of voter fraud in Maryland

On Thursday February 19th I received a letter from the Baltimore City board of elections containing a new voters registration card. I was s…

Started by Steve Anderson

0 Feb 22, 2015

A Word to the Wise

The most insidious result that central-planning and the overabundance of government control that it requires is not the maladjustments that…

0 Sep 19, 2013

We will be seeing all Internet sales taxed creating a huge tax remittance problem

Dear RAM Member, Are you among the millions of Americans who shop online? I know I am. The internet provides an unlimited ability for free…

Started by David Wallace

0 Mar 19, 2013

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service