Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

Restore America's Mission Now! (83)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

They Serve at the Pleasure of the President

How does impeachment of a president work?  The House of Representatives acting as a super grand jury votes an indictment or impeachment.  T…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 May 19

Torpedoes Sink Ships

Ships of State that is.  Once wars made presidents popular.  Think of Washington and the Revolution, Lincoln and the Civil War, McKinley an…

0 May 12

Republican Strategy: Retreat From Victory

Having won the white House, the House, and the Senate the victorious Republicans have handed the Democrats the budget process.  In doing so…

0 May 4

Are Democrats Smarter Than Republicans?

I have asked myself this question many times.  Have recent events changed my mind? The headline blares, “Nunes steps aside from Russia prob…

0 Apr 20

Is Anyone Watching Those Who Watch Us?

The ongoing tempest in a tea cup concerning Russian hacking and Trump collusion is merely “Why? Oh, why did Hillary lose?” etched out in Wa…

0 Apr 6

I Care More Than You Care See My Ribbon

For over twenty years my wife and I were the pastors of churches and leaders of ministries.  Everywhere we ministered we founded programs…

0 Mar 31

Trump the Chumps

This is it.  This is the last chance we have of returning our nation to an agenda of America First.  If the globalists among the perpetuall…

0 Mar 24

President Trump Follow Your Own Advice

Numerous times the President has said in his opinion the Republicans should let Obamacare alone for a year or two.  Let it implode (as it w…

0 Mar 16

Trump Protestors Professional Patsies

From the snowflake college students who need a safe space to protect them from anyone who might be cruel enough to disagree with their prog…

0 Mar 11

Trumpism and American Sovereignty

For decades the globalists have been leading us down the primrose path towards their fantasy of a new world order run by them and their fel…

0 Mar 3

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service