Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'America' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divided We Fall

United we stand has long been part of the inner strength that enabled America to rise from thirteen disjointed colonies on the edge of lone…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Oct 20

The Trump Agenda What We Voted For

Remember the campaign?  Trump leapt in front of a parade that began in 2009 with the birth of the TEA Party Movement.  The Trump campaign e…

0 Sep 7

Trumpism and American Sovereignty

For decades the globalists have been leading us down the primrose path towards their fantasy of a new world order run by them and their fel…

0 Mar 3

Trump Vote is a Vote for Hope

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Nov 8, 2016

Who Do You Believe When You Can’t Believe Anyone?

An old joke goes like this, “How do you know when a politician is lying?” answered by, “When their lips are moving.”  One of my favorite Ch…

0 Oct 6, 2016

Bitter Clingers Hang On

America is suffering through a leadership crisis that threatens to swamp the Ship of State in the shoals of collectivism, cronyism, and cor…

0 Jun 4, 2016

How Strange Can It Get?

Some people believe in the Six Degrees of Separation Theory: the idea that everyone in the world is separated from everyone else by six lin…

0 Apr 16, 2016

Rearranging the Deck Chairs on the Titanic

Last week I offered five simple solutions that could turn this ship around.    First, jettison the Empire to save the Republic  Second, dec…

0 Oct 23, 2015

Why They Lie To Us

There are some things that are more than uncomfortable, they are almost unbearable.    One of those things is poverty.  They say if all you…

0 Sep 17, 2015

The Abomination of Obamanation

I have often said in the pages of these Dispatches from the past to the future that nations are not judged by the sin that is in them for t…

0 Aug 12, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service