Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Christian' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Meaning of The Book of Revelation

A twisted mess of conflicting desires.  We want what we want until we get it than we wonder why we wanted it to begin with.  So often the w…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jul 13

Trump Vote is a Vote for Hope

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Nov 8, 2016

Why Does Never Again Keep Happening Again ?

Genocide is the systematic and deliberate attempt to extinguish a race, ethnic group, social group or religion.  After the most well docume…

0 May 2, 2015

Do You have Hope?

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Jan 17, 2015

It’s Always Darkest Before the Dawn

Honesty is always the best policy because when you’re fooling yourself you’re not fooling anyone else.  The recent election should have bee…

0 Nov 22, 2012

Bold Colors

This flag is bold and bright. It embodies the American Spirit and the founding, while reflecting the unity of the citizens of our 50 United…

Started by David Wallace

0 Jun 27, 2011

Shari'a Law or the Constitution of the United States? Which one should we choose?

I know to some or possibly, even many, this is a very sensitive subject. A hot potato if you will, or just maybe a it is a subject that's t…

Started by David Wallace

0 Jan 10, 2010

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service