Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Clinton' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

America Rising

After the greatest upset in American History we have stepped from the precipice of the abyss and now stand upon the threshold of renewal. …

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Nov 10, 2016

Trump Vote is a Vote for Hope

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Nov 8, 2016

Trump or Clinton Life or Death

There will be no end to History until there is an end to events.  Current events are the History of the future.  However History can be los…

0 Oct 28, 2016

It Is What It Is

As the weeks go by the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary.  He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending i…

0 Oct 20, 2016

Who Do You Believe When You Can’t Believe Anyone?

An old joke goes like this, “How do you know when a politician is lying?” answered by, “When their lips are moving.”  One of my favorite Ch…

0 Oct 6, 2016

American Pravda and New York’s Sixth Crime Family

In America today most people choose only the Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media based on the charisma of the news reader, and…

0 Aug 18, 2016

The Back Alley Becomes Main Street

Abortion mills are not required to meet health standards as high as veterinary clinics yet when Texas passes a law requiring them to meet m…

0 Jul 1, 2016

Bitter Clingers Hang On

America is suffering through a leadership crisis that threatens to swamp the Ship of State in the shoals of collectivism, cronyism, and cor…

0 Jun 4, 2016

Trump Tames Billary

Back in the days of the peace dividend, “Read my lips,” and “It’s the economy stupid” we were told we got two for the price of one.  And we…

0 May 28, 2016

Trump Earthquake Causes Democrat Tsunami

It is not often that we get to witness a true phenomenon.    The Reagan Revolution was exciting but it was not a phenomenon.  It was a care…

0 May 19, 2016

RSS

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service