Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Dr.' (307)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ratification Debate Part Two

Picking up where I left off in my review of the ratification debate I want to address the question I raised at the end of last week’s essay…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jul 8, 2011

The Ratification Debate Part One

While it is not my usual routine to write articles in a series, in honor of our nation’s 235th birthday I want to take some time to examine…

0 Jul 1, 2011

We Can Do This Unless We Don’t

If Alfred E. Newman with his “What me worry?” grin was President of the United States he couldn’t do a more pathetic imitation of leadershi…

0 Jun 24, 2011

America A Greek Tragedy

After years of policies expanding the national government until it employed 1/3 of the workforce and expanding their social welfare net int…

0 Jun 17, 2011

Positively Negative

The Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media constantly trumpets the claim that President Obama was a Professor of Constitutional La…

0 Jun 10, 2011

History Doesn't Repeat It Rhymes

A series of imperial wars fought by the Kings of England culminating in the French and Indian War almost bankrupted England.  At the end of…

0 Jun 3, 2011

Where’s the Outrage?

In the best line of a lackluster campaign Bob Dole challenged the voters who were swallowing the liberal line of the Corporations Once Know…

0 May 27, 2011

The Constitution Failed

People often ask me, “How could you write a book entitled The Constitution Failed?”  If the Constitution was written to ensure a limited go…

0 May 20, 2011

A Declaration of Energy Independence

The rising price of oil has a negative impact on our economy and threatens to stifle our anemic recovery from the government produced and b…

0 May 13, 2011

It’s Not Over Till It’s Over

The Civil War didn’t end at the First Battle of Bull Run or at the Second for that matter. World War I didn’t end at the First Battle of th…

0 May 6, 2011

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2019   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service