Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Obama’s' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bankrupt Who’s Bankrupt?

A few years ago, with tongue securely in cheek, I wrote about the Fed buying Treasury Bonds.  I tried using the absurd to make a point.  I…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jan 25, 2015

Do You have Hope?

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Jan 17, 2015

What Happens When Progressives Tax (and Spend)

As Rush Limbaugh so rightly pointed out, “No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.” So many people have accepted the argument that…

0 Jan 9, 2015

What‘s Next?

Now that BHO has decreed that deportations will cease and work permits and other privileges of legal immigration will be granted to those w…

0 Nov 28, 2014

Law vs Anti-Law

America was founded upon the principles of Natural Law.  The Progressives led us into the realms of Legal Positivism.  The vast government…

0 Oct 17, 2014

Nobama

The once haute couture No Drama Obama has fumbled his way to the “What me worry?” of Alfred E. Newman.  After almost five full years of the…

0 Oct 11, 2014

Why Do We Obey?

How can a law be illegitimate?  Isn’t this an oxymoronic question?  It is a question that brings us to the concept that there can be a diff…

0 May 25, 2014

Why Do They Lie to Us?

When faced with the highest levels of unemployment in American History why does the government trumpet a falling unemployment rate?  In the…

0 May 11, 2014

Why Are the Republicans Committing Suicide?

With what could be a wave election on the horizon in November due to the unpopularity of Obamacare, why is the Republican leadership raisin…

0 May 4, 2014

Would We the People Ratify the Constitution Today?

We the People are the opening words of the preamble to the Constitution.  Many patriots glory in that name, “We the People” holding it alof…

0 Apr 21, 2014

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service