Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'President' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump v Mueller Who Gets Who First?

The recent raid by the Robert Mueller’s witch hunters on President Trump’s lawyer’s offices shows that we are nearing the third act.  The e…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Apr 13

When Your Strategy Doesn’t Work Check Your Tactics

The Republican House voted more than fifty times to repeal Obummercare. Even the Republican Senate did the same thing a few times while the…

0 Jul 21, 2017

Resist 45 and the Government in Exile

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the packed gun shows his extreme disjointed attacks on the Second Amendment inspired we’re…

0 Jun 9, 2017

I Care More Than You Care See My Ribbon

For over twenty years my wife and I were the pastors of churches and leaders of ministries.  Everywhere we ministered we founded programs…

0 Mar 31, 2017

Trump the Chumps

This is it.  This is the last chance we have of returning our nation to an agenda of America First.  If the globalists among the perpetuall…

0 Mar 24, 2017

Trumpism and American Sovereignty

For decades the globalists have been leading us down the primrose path towards their fantasy of a new world order run by them and their fel…

0 Mar 3, 2017

Trump and the Deep State

Words have meaning.  A word is a unit of language, consisting of one or more spoken sounds or their written representation that functions a…

0 Feb 23, 2017

Then Came Trump

So that was Christmas, and what have we done?  Another year over and a new one just begun!  In the still sweet morning of December 26, peop…

0 Dec 28, 2016

It Is What It Is

As the weeks go by the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary.  He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending i…

0 Oct 20, 2016

Stand and Deliver - Paul’s Message to Peter

What we learn before we turn eighteen becomes the common sense of our later life.  Just as the vast majority of people after careful consid…

0 Apr 30, 2016

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service