Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Robert' (296)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Soap Opera That Never Ends Will Finally End Then What?

All my life I’ve been in love with History.  I learned at an early age that if you love reading you can live a thousand lifetimes and if yo…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jun 8

Why I am No Longer a Conservative Republican

Maybe it’s just me but I’m tired of the same old same old in our politics.  The big-box monopoly parties have morphed into two sides of the…

0 Apr 20

Trump v Mueller Who Gets Who First?

The recent raid by the Robert Mueller’s witch hunters on President Trump’s lawyer’s offices shows that we are nearing the third act.  The e…

0 Apr 13

Once Again Sing the Chorus Build the Wall Build the Wall Build the Wall

In the last presidential election we had the choice between the last nail in our coffin and a chance.  We now have a chance.  America’s pla…

0 Apr 6

What Easter Means to Me

I look at my life before Christ and I am struck by the fact that it doesn’t seem like my life.  I was born again on Palm Sunday in 1980.  I…

0 Mar 30

Random Thoughts III

Why would someone be upset about deporting children but not upset about aborting them? Democrats want DACA.  Trump offers DACA but they can…

0 Mar 23

Today is Yesterday’s Tomorrow

Science fiction has predicted many of today’s realities from cell phones to tablets.  Many things that are today part of History like walki…

0 Mar 14

Quit Disarming Teachers

As one of the millions of teachers in America I know there is one thing I don’t ever want to be…a fish in a barrel. Think of the hero teach…

0 Mar 9

How Can You Stay So Optimistic?

People ask often me “How can you spend so much time following the news and writing on the bizarre twists and turns of our political theater…

0 Mar 2

DNC Hack Wasn’t A Hack

President Trump tweeted, “I never said Russia did not meddle in the election, I said ‘It may be Russia, or China or another country or grou…

0 Feb 23

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service