Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'Trump’s' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Trump Agenda What We Voted For

Remember the campaign?  Trump leapt in front of a parade that began in 2009 with the birth of the TEA Party Movement.  The Trump campaign e…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Sep 7

North Korean Situation History and Proposed Solution

Of course the current North Korean brouhaha is all Trump’s fault at least according to the propaganda megaphone and prime time indoctrinati…

0 Aug 18

I Care More Than You Care See My Ribbon

For over twenty years my wife and I were the pastors of churches and leaders of ministries.  Everywhere we ministered we founded programs…

0 Mar 31

Trump the Chumps

This is it.  This is the last chance we have of returning our nation to an agenda of America First.  If the globalists among the perpetuall…

0 Mar 24

Anti-Trump Demonstrations Prearranged Prepaid and Predictable

Just look at the hysterical reaction to President Trump’s long anticipated executive order to limit the admission of refugees from seven co…

0 Feb 2

Inconvenient Truths About the Man-made Global Warming Scam

Experts said Arctic sea ice would melt entirely by September 2016 - they were wrong.  Texas has been cooling since 1895, but that doesn’t s…

0 Dec 10, 2016

Trump Triumph Now Do What You Said You Would Do

I was a house painter for many years.  In a profession famous for drunks who show up late, finish late, and inflate prices in between I fou…

0 Nov 16, 2016

Trump Vote is a Vote for Hope

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Nov 8, 2016

Who Do You Believe When You Can’t Believe Anyone?

An old joke goes like this, “How do you know when a politician is lying?” answered by, “When their lips are moving.”  One of my favorite Ch…

0 Oct 6, 2016

Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd

Recently I had the opportunity to spend some time with a person who would easily qualify as one of Lenin’s useful idiots.  Here is a man wh…

0 Sep 29, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service