Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'agenda' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Divided We Fall

United we stand has long been part of the inner strength that enabled America to rise from thirteen disjointed colonies on the edge of lone…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Oct 20

Random Thoughts

If the shooter in Orlando doesn’t represent all Muslims why does the shooter in Las Vegas represent all gun owners? When the bullets starte…

0 Oct 12

Make America Great Again

I know a very intelligent man who says, “All politicians lie, the good ones do it convincingly.” The Donald won his miraculous victory base…

0 Sep 15

The Trump Agenda What We Voted For

Remember the campaign?  Trump leapt in front of a parade that began in 2009 with the birth of the TEA Party Movement.  The Trump campaign e…

0 Sep 7

Why Are Unions Against the Right-to-Work?

I come from a union family.  I grew up in a union home.  The good pay and benefits gained by one of America’s greatest unions provided for…

0 Sep 2

Inconvenient Truths About the Man-made Global Warming Scam

Experts said Arctic sea ice would melt entirely by September 2016 - they were wrong.  Texas has been cooling since 1895, but that doesn’t s…

0 Dec 10, 2016

Trump Triumph Now Do What You Said You Would Do

I was a house painter for many years.  In a profession famous for drunks who show up late, finish late, and inflate prices in between I fou…

0 Nov 16, 2016

Trump Vote is a Vote for Hope

Marching out of Yorktown to surrender the British Army played the song “The World Turned Upside Down.”  As I drive to Meg Lo Mart to make m…

0 Nov 8, 2016

Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd

Recently I had the opportunity to spend some time with a person who would easily qualify as one of Lenin’s useful idiots.  Here is a man wh…

0 Sep 29, 2016

Why Should Obama Declare Martial Law

If you turn on, tune in, browse or otherwise peruse the alternative media you will undoubtedly come across the question, “Will President Ob…

0 Sep 7, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service