Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Common Threads in Mass Murders

As I contemplate the horror in Las Vegas I wonder; is it only tragedy that unites us.  Or is it a tragedy that we are divided. I also wonde…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Oct 6

Make America Great Again

I know a very intelligent man who says, “All politicians lie, the good ones do it convincingly.” The Donald won his miraculous victory base…

0 Sep 15

Republicrats Impeachment and the Silent Coup

We have a three pronged attack aiming to reverse the results of last November’s election.  First comes the Government Party, let’s call the…

0 Aug 11

When Your Strategy Doesn’t Work Check Your Tactics

The Republican House voted more than fifty times to repeal Obummercare. Even the Republican Senate did the same thing a few times while the…

0 Jul 21

Exposing the ABCCBSNBCCNNMSNBCPBSNPR Cartel

Recent revelations by the last investigative reporter in America, James O’Keefe the founder of Project Veritas, expose the Corporations Onc…

0 Jul 12

President Trump Follow Your Own Advice

Numerous times the President has said in his opinion the Republicans should let Obamacare alone for a year or two.  Let it implode (as it w…

0 Mar 16

Trump Protestors Professional Patsies

From the snowflake college students who need a safe space to protect them from anyone who might be cruel enough to disagree with their prog…

0 Mar 11

Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd

Recently I had the opportunity to spend some time with a person who would easily qualify as one of Lenin’s useful idiots.  Here is a man wh…

0 Sep 29, 2016

How Do We Get Back to Where We Were?

It’s hard to be a conservative when there’s little left to conserve.  The increasing pace of America’s progression from free markets to a c…

0 Feb 1, 2015

What Happens When Progressives Tax (and Spend)

As Rush Limbaugh so rightly pointed out, “No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.” So many people have accepted the argument that…

0 Jan 9, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service