Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'election' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

American Spy-Master and Election Hacker Revealed

For months we’ve heard endless reports concerning the supposed ties between the Trump campaign and the Darth Vader of the progressive’s nig…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jun 2

Republican Strategy: Retreat From Victory

Having won the white House, the House, and the Senate the victorious Republicans have handed the Democrats the budget process.  In doing so…

0 May 4

Are Democrats Smarter Than Republicans?

I have asked myself this question many times.  Have recent events changed my mind? The headline blares, “Nunes steps aside from Russia prob…

0 Apr 20

Then Came Trump

So that was Christmas, and what have we done?  Another year over and a new one just begun!  In the still sweet morning of December 26, peop…

0 Dec 28, 2016

Why the Progressives Want a Recount They Know They Will Lose

The recount in Wisconsin and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of those states.  Even though…

0 Dec 2, 2016

Trump Triumph Now Do What You Said You Would Do

I was a house painter for many years.  In a profession famous for drunks who show up late, finish late, and inflate prices in between I fou…

0 Nov 16, 2016

America Rising

After the greatest upset in American History we have stepped from the precipice of the abyss and now stand upon the threshold of renewal. …

0 Nov 10, 2016

Trump or Clinton Life or Death

There will be no end to History until there is an end to events.  Current events are the History of the future.  However History can be los…

0 Oct 28, 2016

It Is What It Is

As the weeks go by the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary.  He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending i…

0 Oct 20, 2016

Who Do You Believe When You Can’t Believe Anyone?

An old joke goes like this, “How do you know when a politician is lying?” answered by, “When their lips are moving.”  One of my favorite Ch…

0 Oct 6, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service