Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'for' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas 2017

In December of 1914 in the first bitter winter of a long bitter war the solders of the German Empire and the soldiers of the British Empire…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Dec 21, 2017

Fake News is Old News in the Drive-By Media

You want some fake news?  I’ve got some fake news for you right here.  The GOP has no plan to replace Obamacare.  That is the headline the…

0 Jan 13, 2017

Trump or Clinton Life or Death

There will be no end to History until there is an end to events.  Current events are the History of the future.  However History can be los…

0 Oct 28, 2016

It Is What It Is

As the weeks go by the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary.  He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending i…

0 Oct 20, 2016

I’m Standing With Pat

I am proud to say I have been a viewer, reader, and supporter of Pat Buchanan for decades.  I have watched all the different shows that he…

0 May 22, 2015

Why Social Security Hurts Society and Isn’t Secure

The concept of a social safety net is well accepted throughout the Western World.  The idea that some provision should be made for those wh…

0 Dec 12, 2014

What‘s Next?

Now that BHO has decreed that deportations will cease and work permits and other privileges of legal immigration will be granted to those w…

0 Nov 28, 2014

When the Have Nots Become the Haves

Saul Alinsky the political thinker who seems to have had more impact on President Obama than any other was very clear in his most important…

0 Oct 26, 2013

War What is it Good For

The President of Afghanistan, the man we installed and the leader of a land that is a nation in name only recently accused the United State…

0 Mar 29, 2013

Is America a Republic or an Empire?

Over the years in this column I have written about the American Empire.  I have advocated jettisoning the Empire to save the Republic.  Thi…

0 Mar 22, 2013

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service