Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It Takes Faith to Be an Atheist

I once had enough faith in myself to believe there was no God.  I had enough of that self-centered faith to believe the entire universe spr…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jul 20

What Easter Means to Me

I look at my life before Christ and I am struck by the fact that it doesn’t seem like my life.  I was born again on Palm Sunday in 1980.  I…

0 Mar 30

Election Hacker and American Spy-Master Revealed

For months we’ve heard endless reports concerning the supposed ties between the Trump campaign and the Darth Vader of the progressive’s nig…

0 Oct 27, 2017

Did Illegals Voting Give Hillary the Edge?

The AntiFa Resist 45 Movement loves to point out that Hillary won the popular vote. However, if you get down into the weeds a bit the pictu…

0 Jun 30, 2017

Resist 45 and the Government in Exile

Just when you thought it was safe to come out of the packed gun shows his extreme disjointed attacks on the Second Amendment inspired we’re…

0 Jun 9, 2017

American Spy-Master and Election Hacker Revealed

For months we’ve heard endless reports concerning the supposed ties between the Trump campaign and the Darth Vader of the progressive’s nig…

0 Jun 2, 2017

The Lamest Duck of All

Long ago and far away, back in an America before Hope and Change changed our hope to dread, we used to have peaceful and dignified transfer…

0 Jan 6, 2017

Merry Christmas or Mary’s Christmas?

In December of 1914 in the first bitter winter of a long bitter war the solders of the German Empire and the soldiers of the British Empire…

0 Dec 22, 2016

Fly Me to the Moon

Some of our more bellicose presidential candidates want a no-fly zone in Syria.  Some are adamant about it, and some are nonchalant but mak…

0 Jan 8, 2016

Rearranging the Deck Chairs on the Titanic

Last week I offered five simple solutions that could turn this ship around.    First, jettison the Empire to save the Republic  Second, dec…

0 Oct 23, 2015

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service