Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Did Illegals Voting Give Hillary the Edge?

The AntiFa Resist 45 Movement loves to point out that Hillary won the popular vote. However, if you get down into the weeds a bit the pictu…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jun 30

Are Democrats Smarter Than Republicans?

I have asked myself this question many times.  Have recent events changed my mind? The headline blares, “Nunes steps aside from Russia prob…

0 Apr 20

They Want a Civil War We Have a Prayer Meeting

The American Revolution changed the world.  Our Declaration of Independence proclaims self-evident truths.  That all men are created equal,…

0 Feb 9

The Lamest Duck of All

Long ago and far away, back in an America before Hope and Change changed our hope to dread, we used to have peaceful and dignified transfer…

0 Jan 6

Merry Christmas or Mary’s Christmas?

In December of 1914 in the first bitter winter of a long bitter war the solders of the German Empire and the soldiers of the British Empire…

0 Dec 22, 2016

The Great Disconnect

Chaos is the mother of tyranny.  Chaos reigns when people operate in confusion and disorder.  It is a state in which behavior and events ar…

0 Aug 25, 2016

History is The Story of Life

The older we get the more of our lives become History.  Perhaps that is why it slowly eventually becomes interesting to many people; we can…

0 Aug 12, 2016

Trump Earthquake Causes Democrat Tsunami

It is not often that we get to witness a true phenomenon.    The Reagan Revolution was exciting but it was not a phenomenon.  It was a care…

0 May 19, 2016

It Is Time to Put the Limit Back in Limited Government

I own a small farm, a berry patch to be exact, and for the particular type of berry that I grow it is much more profitable to market them a…

0 Sep 3, 2015

The Abomination of Obamanation

I have often said in the pages of these Dispatches from the past to the future that nations are not judged by the sin that is in them for t…

0 Aug 12, 2015

RSS

© 2017   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service