Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Can A Moral Wrong Be A Civil Right

As an American Historian my favorite area of study and discussion is the writing and ratification of the Constitution.  It isn’t because t…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Sep 7

Here’s a Free Gift

As a retired pastor I am still amazed at the number of people who came forward week after week repenting of sins and seeking salvation.  It…

0 Jul 27

It Takes Faith to Be an Atheist

I once had enough faith in myself to believe there was no God.  I had enough of that self-centered faith to believe the entire universe spr…

0 Jul 20

The Meaning of The Book of Revelation

A twisted mess of conflicting desires.  We want what we want until we get it than we wonder why we wanted it to begin with.  So often the w…

0 Jul 13

Why is More Important Than How

Does the immensity of creation ever overwhelm you?  Does the fact that when you lay your hand on the cold hard surface of a table there is…

0 Jun 29

If God is So Good Why is There Evil?

This question has confounded philosophers for ages and led countless millions to blame God for all the evil in the world.  We must have fai…

0 Jun 23

A Childless Father Who Has a Son

I am blessed. My wife gave me a son. He was hers before he was mine. Then he became ours. In my heart he is always mine and I feel as if I…

0 Jun 15

Divided We Fall

United we stand has long been part of the inner strength that enabled America to rise from thirteen disjointed colonies on the edge of lone…

0 Oct 20, 2017

A Convention of the States What Are They Afraid Of?

The Founders had one great fear; that a time would come when the Federal Government would overstep its bounds and come to dominate the indi…

0 Aug 25, 2017

Did Illegals Voting Give Hillary the Edge?

The AntiFa Resist 45 Movement loves to point out that Hillary won the popular vote. However, if you get down into the weeds a bit the pictu…

0 Jun 30, 2017

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service