Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Republic or Empire?

Historians spend their lives looking backwards.  Futurists spend their lives looking forward.  My goal has been to blend the two discipline…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Mar 2, 2013

Are Democrats Smarter Than Republicans?

The Headlines say it all “Boehner offers debt-ceiling increase in cliff compromise” or “Boehner Reported to Offer Millionaire Tax Rate Incr…

0 Dec 23, 2012

Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven

Everybody wants an “A” but nobody wants to study.  Everybody wants to be rich but nobody wants to save.  Everybody wants to lose weight but…

0 Dec 13, 2012

Why Does Affirmative Action End at the Gridiron?

Have you ever pondered the fact that everyone being endowed with equal rights by our creator works out so naturally while the equality of o…

0 Oct 18, 2012

Without Hope You’re Hopeless

Listening to the lies of the politicians as presented by the prattle of the biased it is easy to lose hope in a secular sense.  My hope in…

0 Oct 12, 2012

Reap the Whirlwind

In 1219 the Shah of the Islamic Khwarezmid Empire (present day Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan), Ala ad-Din Muhammad had the ambassadors of…

0 Sep 14, 2012

We Can Trust Us

Listening to the lies of the politicians as presented by the prattle of the biased it is easy to lose hope in a secular sense.  My hope in…

0 Nov 25, 2011

Is the Federal Reserve Constitutional?

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States.  It is in charge of printing money issuing bonds and setting interest rates f…

0 Sep 30, 2011

Where Did This Debt Come From Anyhow?

Have you ever wondered where the National Debt came from?  Do you wonder who started it?  Do you ask yourself is the National Debt constitu…

0 Sep 23, 2011

History Doesn’t Repeat it Rhymes Again

When I was studying to become a Historian I ran afoul of the professors tasked with helping me arrive at my destination.  When you study fo…

1 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Wallace

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service