Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'tax' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I am No Longer a Conservative Republican

Maybe it’s just me but I’m tired of the same old same old in our politics.  The big-box monopoly parties have morphed into two sides of the…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Apr 20

Make America Great Again

I know a very intelligent man who says, “All politicians lie, the good ones do it convincingly.” The Donald won his miraculous victory base…

0 Sep 15, 2017

President Trump Follow Your Own Advice

Numerous times the President has said in his opinion the Republicans should let Obamacare alone for a year or two.  Let it implode (as it w…

0 Mar 16, 2017

The Man Made Global Warming Hoax Part Deux

Can you believe it?  The world is going to hell in a hand basket and our tone-deaf leaders are worried about man-made global warming.  They…

0 Dec 11, 2015

What Happens When Progressives Tax (and Spend)

As Rush Limbaugh so rightly pointed out, “No nation has ever taxed itself into prosperity.” So many people have accepted the argument that…

0 Jan 9, 2015

What‘s Next?

Now that BHO has decreed that deportations will cease and work permits and other privileges of legal immigration will be granted to those w…

0 Nov 28, 2014

Who Will Win the War Against Income Inequality?

From each according to their ability to each according to their need was the hollow promise of the Soviet Union.  It was long known to be m…

0 Jan 18, 2014

Why I am No Longer a Conservative Republican

Maybe it’s just me but I’m tired of the same old same old in our politics.  The big-box monopoly parties have morphed into two sides of the…

0 May 2, 2013

Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven

Everybody wants an “A” but nobody wants to study.  Everybody wants to be rich but nobody wants to save.  Everybody wants to lose weight but…

0 Dec 13, 2012

Is the Inertia Greater Than the Momentum?

The causes of our problems are not hard to see.  Americans aren’t obese because evil restauranteers are forcing them to eat fried butter on…

0 Aug 2, 2012

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service