Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All We Need To Know

The Bible tells us Adam sold us down the river of sin.  His first sin, disobedience was followed by death; spiritual death or separation fr…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 on Thursday

The Ambassador Comes to Call

When my wife and I were students at Regent University working on our doctorates we often had gatherings at our large Victorian home in Sout…

0 Apr 26

What is the State of Our Union?

America is slipping over a cliff.  And there’s one man locked in mortal battle with the political, judicial, military, and media establishm…

0 Feb 9

A New You for a New Year

Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired?  Have you reached the end of your rope only to find out that it’s much shorter than you ima…

0 Jan 6

Third Temple Revealed

Do you think we’re living in the End Times?  If you spend much time with Evangelical Christians you’re bound to be asked this question.  Pe…

0 Dec 7, 2018

Jump!

Christ came to fulfill the Old Covenant.  He paid the price for Adam’s sin and made a way back into fellowship with God.  Sin was the probl…

0 Nov 1, 2018

It Takes Faith to Be an Atheist

I once had enough faith in myself to believe there was no God.  I had enough of that self-centered faith to believe the entire universe spr…

0 Jul 20, 2018

The Meaning of The Book of Revelation

A twisted mess of conflicting desires.  We want what we want until we get it than we wonder why we wanted it to begin with.  So often the w…

0 Jul 13, 2018

Why is More Important Than How

Does the immensity of creation ever overwhelm you?  Does the fact that when you lay your hand on the cold hard surface of a table there is…

0 Jun 29, 2018

Once Again Sing the Chorus Build the Wall Build the Wall Build the Wall

In the last presidential election we had the choice between the last nail in our coffin and a chance.  We now have a chance.  America’s pla…

0 Apr 6, 2018

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2019   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service