Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It Takes Faith to Be an Atheist

I once had enough faith in myself to believe there was no God.  I had enough of that self-centered faith to believe the entire universe spr…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jul 20

The Meaning of The Book of Revelation

A twisted mess of conflicting desires.  We want what we want until we get it than we wonder why we wanted it to begin with.  So often the w…

0 Jul 13

Why is More Important Than How

Does the immensity of creation ever overwhelm you?  Does the fact that when you lay your hand on the cold hard surface of a table there is…

0 Jun 29

Once Again Sing the Chorus Build the Wall Build the Wall Build the Wall

In the last presidential election we had the choice between the last nail in our coffin and a chance.  We now have a chance.  America’s pla…

0 Apr 6

What Easter Means to Me

I look at my life before Christ and I am struck by the fact that it doesn’t seem like my life.  I was born again on Palm Sunday in 1980.  I…

0 Mar 30

Random Thoughts III

Why would someone be upset about deporting children but not upset about aborting them? Democrats want DACA.  Trump offers DACA but they can…

0 Mar 23

Today is Yesterday’s Tomorrow

Science fiction has predicted many of today’s realities from cell phones to tablets.  Many things that are today part of History like walki…

0 Mar 14

Avoid the Amnesty Trap

This is a plea to President Trump to stand by his promises and avoid the amnesty trap that the Progressives are trying to lure him into. In…

0 Jan 13

Christmas 2017

In December of 1914 in the first bitter winter of a long bitter war the solders of the German Empire and the soldiers of the British Empire…

0 Dec 21, 2017

A Protection Racket Wrapped in a Cover-up

Is the entire Mueller investigation a false flag distraction to cover the tracks of the people who really did attempt to undermine an Ameri…

0 Nov 18, 2017

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service