Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trump Makes America Great Again – Why Wait

I know the snowflakes and their geriatric leaders are freaking out because they have lost the keys to the gravy train.  However, out here w…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Jan 21, 2017

Merry Christmas or Mary’s Christmas?

In December of 1914 in the first bitter winter of a long bitter war the solders of the German Empire and the soldiers of the British Empire…

0 Dec 22, 2016

Back When I was a Boy

I think one of the hardest things about growing old is that you can remember what a pound of hamburger cost fifty years ago ($.45), so when…

0 Dec 15, 2016

Why the Progressives Want a Recount They Know They Will Lose

The recount in Wisconsin and the coming ones in Michigan and Pennsylvania will not change the outcomes in any of those states.  Even though…

0 Dec 2, 2016

Trump or Clinton Life or Death

There will be no end to History until there is an end to events.  Current events are the History of the future.  However History can be los…

0 Oct 28, 2016

It Is What It Is

As the weeks go by the wheels are coming off FBI Director Comey’s whitewash of Hillary.  He gave a laundry list of her criminality ending i…

0 Oct 20, 2016

American Pravda and New York’s Sixth Crime Family

In America today most people choose only the Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media based on the charisma of the news reader, and…

0 Aug 18, 2016

History is The Story of Life

The older we get the more of our lives become History.  Perhaps that is why it slowly eventually becomes interesting to many people; we can…

0 Aug 12, 2016

Why Does America Have a Written Constitution?

Recently I spent some time with a person I respect highly, who is very intelligent, and who has thought about and reached conclusions conce…

0 Jul 16, 2016

Bitter Clingers Hang On

America is suffering through a leadership crisis that threatens to swamp the Ship of State in the shoals of collectivism, cronyism, and cor…

0 Jun 4, 2016

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service