Restore America's Mission

That government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish!

All Discussions Tagged 'the' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why We Need Capitalists

At one time in America most people were financially independent.  I don’t mean by this that most people were wealthy.  What I mean is that…

Started by Dr. Robert Owens

0 Feb 22, 2014

Why Can’t We Change?

Paths with no obstacles usually lead nowhere.  Among those who hallow the Constitution you will find no more loyal devotee to this document…

0 Feb 8, 2014

The Uncivil War

In American schools the Civil War is a one trick pony.  It was all about slavery and that is all it was about.     There can be no doubt th…

0 Nov 1, 2013

Is the Necessary and Proper Clause either Necessary or Proper?

I want to begin by saying that I believe the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, with the Bill of Rights incl…

0 May 30, 2013

Federal Reserve Constitutional or Merely Legal?

The Federal Reserve is the Central Bank of the United States.  It is in charge of printing money issuing bonds and setting interest rates f…

0 Mar 8, 2013

Republic or Empire?

Historians spend their lives looking backwards.  Futurists spend their lives looking forward.  My goal has been to blend the two discipline…

0 Mar 2, 2013

If I Wanted to Make America Prosperous Again

First, I would ask myself how did our ancestors build America from an agricultural colony on the edge of civilization into the number one m…

0 Apr 27, 2012

Is the Federal Reserve Constitutional?

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States.  It is in charge of printing money issuing bonds and setting interest rates f…

0 Sep 30, 2011

Positively Negative

The Corporations Once Known as the Mainstream Media constantly trumpets the claim that President Obama was a Professor of Constitutional La…

0 Jun 10, 2011

Immovable Object Meet the Irresistible Force

Immovable Object Meet the Irresistible Force Many times in our history we’ve been confronted with what seemed like impossible odds. In 1776…

0 Apr 8, 2011

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Investors Business Daily

Conservative Baltimore Examiner

Fuel Fix

© 2018   Created by David Wallace.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service