2010 Patriot Award

Dear Friend,
Would you please consider taking the time to support my nominee for the 2010 Patriot Award, Dave Wallace. As you may or may not know Dave Wallace has been a key leader in the Tea Party Patriot Movement, leading the charge by utilizing various media as well as empowering grass roots activists. Dave started a radio show that aired on the 50,000 watt Beacon of Freedom WCBM, The Dave Wallace Show, Restore America's Mission! And founded an Organization of the same name. We were privileged to have his leadership in the joining of forces of the various individual Tea Party groups, supporting the creation of the Alliance of American Patriots, to the extent it was created right there in the office of his business.In 2009 Dave organized 5 bus trips, to national Tea Parties, in so doing, helping over two thousand Maryland activists and patriots express their beliefs at Tea Party events all over Washington DC and Maryland. Dave has been a life-long soldier in the fight for liberty.  Dave was awarded the NRCC’s Maryland Republican of the Year award in 2007.  Dave is one of the members of the South Carroll Republican club, to get activists involved in his own community. Dave also was one of the key State Directors for Jim Rutledge’s U.S. Senate campaign. Jim was the Tea Party candidate.
`​All Dave has done for this movement is truly amazing, but not the sole reason I support his nomination.  I support him because he gives me hope, hope that maybe my children will have the same opportunities in this country that I did. It seems Dave never sleeps, when not running his successful business, he’s working round the clock for the advancement of our liberties.  I truly hope you will join with me in honoring this great patriot with this award he more than deserves.

Yours in Liberty,
Kristina Martin

You need to be a member of Restore America's Mission to add comments!

Join Restore America's Mission

Email me when people reply –