Election 2010 Your views and your news!

We have so much going on at this juncture! We continue to hear that traditional media outlets are not conveying the news in a fair and balanced way. This is your chance to report exactly what you see and hear from the candidates and the issues as you see it, as early voting is in full swing.

I ask that we look closely at the newest articles about the potential and current possible cases of voter fraud. Yet in the face of that, we also not the huge Republican Turn out in states where Democrats attain huge leads in early voting. Well that is not the case this election. We are seeing as reported in Florida the ratio being greatly lopsided in favor of Republicans. The numbers in the early voting as reported by NewsMax is as follows: Republicans-52.8 percent of the vote; Democrats have 33.7 percent of the vote; and independents, 13.5 percent. This is an utterly amazing statistic. The question still remains is the enthusiasm gap between Democrats and Republicans going to equate to greater voter turn out through out including the General Election Day of November 2, 2010. I am guardedly optimistic that the question will be yes. That this is not just voting early in these cases instead of voting election day, but I anticipate that this is going to be just the beginning of greater turn out then we have ever seen, in an off year election. 

Here is a fear, and consideration, just a thought not any specific evidence. We know that the media in the past has acted in a concerted way to create news stories that have been fronted by the Democrats. When working in concert with them they work on what ever agenda the Democrats have proscribed. And so, would there be a chance in these blue states where some of the newspaper outlets are showing polling data favoring Democrats so as to intentionally diminish the optimism that has been felt by Conservatives and Tea party groups and thus suppress the enthusiasm that we all know exists? We shall see. The current voting suggests that the ground swell of we activists is real and that we will see the greatest turn out on behalf of Conservatism in the history of this country, since the election of Franklin D. Roosevelt!

But on the darker side of this election, it is also reported that there may be the old Acorn activists under their new Monocors, actively tilting the vote. One attorney sees that some of the members of the new acorn type groups have been using the same tricks, including adding registrants to the rolls based on quotas, and in the process of meeting quotas, they are adding dubious and questionable registrants just to meet those same quotas. And as reported by NewsMax "Some of the old ACORN groups are back at it again,” David Norcross, chairman of the Republican Lawyers Association, told Newsmax.TV. “They use quotas for registration. That encourages people to go out and sign up anybody, or nobody — just sign up addresses and things like that.”

I ask that if you see voter intimidation, or poll watcher intimidation, please note it where it will be read and heard. Here and on Facebook! Down below you see from the Add a Discussion Screen there is a Share on f. I urge you to share it there and in the various forums that you have established in other venues.

You need to be a member of Restore America's Mission to add comments!

Join Restore America's Mission

Email me when people reply –